Call us on
Thanks to its know-how developed over a period of more than 60 years, its local network and the expertise of its teams, LOXAM ACCESS offers you immediate access to a whole range of services and skills to guarantee you a turnkey service.
Being closer to you and your sites.
LOXAM ACCESS has a wide network and guarantees you the same high quality of service and responsiveness anywhere in Great Britain.
List of our branches in Network section or by calling 0845 6041134
The rigour of LOXAM ACCESS procedures guarantees the provision of platforms, which are inspected by our engineers each time before being hired out and by independent approved bodies every 6 months.
Loxam Access helps to improve safety on your sites by providing your teams with platforms which fulfil the requirements of the regulations and standards in force.
The platforms you need when you need them.
On request, Loxam Access can organise the delivery and pick-up of the platforms and on your sites and undertakes to meet the agreed delivery periods.
- Please choose
Call us on
Reason to work with Loxam Access?
- Global business dedicated to local service. All Loxam branches are staffed by highly trained professionals who understand even the most specialised needs and are committed to delivering that local support throughout all stages of the hire.
- Total Access Solutions Being part of Europe's No 1 means Loxam Access in the UK have strong partnerships with leading manufacturers of equipment and suppliers of supporting services.
These partnerships ensure the highest levels of knowledge in equipment safety, quality and reliability, enabling Loxam Access to offer this as standard across all customers be they large or small, or whether it is for 3 day hire or a 3 year Minilease with full maintenance cover.
- Branches with a human face All our branches are staffed by people who understand even your most specialised needs and are committed to providing a high quality of response and service.
- Local knowledge serving local markets Loxam's expansion, through the acquisition of respected companies across Europe, gives the Group the advantage of comprehensive local knowledge or regulations and market requirements
- Reliability Our rigorous quality systems guarantee that all machines you use undergo pre and post-delivery inspections in our own workshops by our own technicians.
- Customer Support Loxam Access aims to provide unrivalled customer service and support through: Consultation, site survey and expert advice.