Call us on
OPERATOR TRAINING CENTRE TO MEET YOUR EXACT NEEDSBook Training
Loxam Access is IPAF approved. All our branches are accredited training centres, so if you need training our experts will advise you and provide training programmes to meet your exact needs.
Our expertise in operating training
Loxam Access has already trained several thousands of operators to industry standards. Training is part of our fully specified ‘total access solution’.
A legal requirement and a commercial necessity
UK Health and Safety legislation requires your employees to be properly trained in the use of platforms. This training is your legal responsibility.
IPAF - The most widely recognised card
As we aim to provide you with the most appropriate training for your needs, we work closely with IPAF, the most highly respected powered access training organisation, whose PAL (Powered Access Licence) card is recognised globally.
- IPAF approved courses.
- Comprehensive training programme available.
- Courses from 1 to 3 days duration.
- Training at any of our UK branches or by arrangement on site.
- A wide range of training machines available for courses.
- Accredited card and training certificate ensure widely recognised proof of training.
- Safety harnesses.
- MEWPS for managers.
- CAP Engineer training
- IPAF MEWP: Operator Training
- static boom > 1b
- mobile vertical > 3a
- mobile boom > 3b
- Please choose
Call us on
Reason to work with Loxam Access?
- Global business dedicated to local service. All Loxam branches are staffed by highly trained professionals who understand even the most specialised needs and are committed to delivering that local support throughout all stages of the hire.
- Total Access Solutions Being part of Europe's No 1 means Loxam Access in the UK have strong partnerships with leading manufacturers of equipment and suppliers of supporting services.
These partnerships ensure the highest levels of knowledge in equipment safety, quality and reliability, enabling Loxam Access to offer this as standard across all customers be they large or small, or whether it is for 3 day hire or a 3 year Minilease with full maintenance cover.
- Branches with a human face All our branches are staffed by people who understand even your most specialised needs and are committed to providing a high quality of response and service.
- Local knowledge serving local markets Loxam's expansion, through the acquisition of respected companies across Europe, gives the Group the advantage of comprehensive local knowledge or regulations and market requirements
- Reliability Our rigorous quality systems guarantee that all machines you use undergo pre and post-delivery inspections in our own workshops by our own technicians.
- Customer Support Loxam Access aims to provide unrivalled customer service and support through: Consultation, site survey and expert advice.